I am honoured to be the Liberal Candidate in the District of Cape St. Francis for what I believe is the most important provincial election in generations. This election is about leadership. I believe in speaking truth to power and putting the needs of constituents first. Families, thriving communities, the economy and protecting our sense of place are my biggest concerns.
I can handle curveballs and navigate steadfastly through uncertainty and unpredictability with sound judgment. I have the experience and knowledge of how government works to ensure your concerns are addressed.
I will work hard to address important local and provincial issues, including:
- Protecting you, your family and the economy during the COVID-19 pandemic while ensuring vaccination is administered as quickly, fairly, and safely as possible.
- Keeping children a priority through programs such as “$25 A Day” child care
- More support for seniors, education, affordable housing & healthcare.
- Working with Ottawa to ensure they follow through on the commitment to shield residents of the province from rising electricity rates due to Muskrat Falls
- Creating job opportunities as we continue to grow and diversify
- Continued support and investment in our offshore oil industry, energy transition & technology
- Small business, the fishery, health care, education, our children and seniors
- Improved enforcement of highway speeds and road upgrades
- Water quality and wastewater treatment.
- Enhanced municipal infrastructure and recreational facilities.
I offer a passionate, experienced and committed voice at the government table to ensure Cape. St. Francis continues to be a safe place to live, work and raise a family.
I respectfully ask for your support.
CANDIDATE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL
In light of the spike in COVID-19 on the Northeast Avalon, I have halted all door-to-door campaigning for the rest of the campaign. As an immunocompromised individual, I have been extremely cautious and diligent over the past few weeks.
I will continue my virtual campaign with updates on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and on this site. In addition, I will be hosting a candidates virtual town hall every evening between 8 PM & 9 PM. This will allow voters an opportunity to discuss issues and concerns with me in real time. To join please copy and paste the link below into your browser.
Join Zoom Meeting
I will still be available by phone, social media and email if you wish to speak to me privately.
Please, follow the “circuit breaker” measures announced by The Chief Medical Officer of Health which will be in effect for the next two weeks. People are encouraged to download COVID Alert to help reduce the spread of the virus. It is available for free through the Apple or Google Play app stores.